Saturday, May 10, 2008

By the Way

You're on a Sabres blog. Just in case the new giant Overlord Yo-Yo banner and color scheme changes are too subtle.

I'm going to Poland for a few days, and probably won't have any internet, but such is my renewed obsession with blogging that I've set a couple of posts to automatically update while I'm gone. I've never done this before, so if it somehow turns into a complete disaster, try to look the other way until Tuesday, when I come back and can fix it, okay? Also, don't be perplexed when I continue to ignore the existence of the playoffs, and don't be offended when I don't promptly answer your urgent cries for help in the comments. It's not that I don't love you (or the playoffs, or hockey, or blogging), it's just that I'm in Poland.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Love the changes, Gambler! The blog looks great.