Monday, June 18, 2007

12 to Remember Kicks Off Tonight

The Sabres 12 to Remember broadcast on MSG is starting tonight at 8:00 EST. Naturally, my employers knew this and so I'm scheduled to work until 9:00. The TiFaux is already set to tape, though, so there should be no worries about my game diary missing any of the action (I know, you were all panicked there for a minute). This is the part where I was going to announce which game will be airing and what I'm looking forward to seeing and so on and so forth, but it seems MSG is either too lazy to tell us, or wants to make it a surprise. So instead I'll just say this: The Sabres are playing tonight. Watch. They're going to win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TiFaux = genius!

I was going to ask if there was more than one MSG, but I finally found the alt channel for it in my sports package. I missed tonight's game but I'll see it tomorrow (so don't tell me what happens).

--Patty in Dallas