Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ta Da!

What did I tell you guys? My play ends and voila! The struggling Sabres pull off a win against the league powerhouse and big rival Ottawa Senators. Once again, I'm sorry I was holding them back for so long.

Tomorrow I actually get to watch a game for the first time in about a month! I'm so excited! I just hope it turns out differently than last year's day-after-Thanksgiving game against Montreal, which I attended in person. I think a loss in literally the last second of overtime might be the most anti-climactic way for a game to end. So let's just try to avoid that, okay guys?

Hopefully more to come before the weekend's over, but I'm enjoying being home, so I'm not going to promise anything.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Buffalo for the win over Ottawa. Miller seems to be getting back into his rhythm. Lets see where this takes Buffalo.

Gambler said...

Rick, are you trying to suggest that Buffalo won that game due to the players and not The Curse ending? Madness! :P

Thanks for reading!

Rick Marnon said...

Not at all. I don't think that Buffalo has been anywhere that they need to be in order to compete with some of the best. Miller has to be unbelievable in order for them to have a chance.