Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Letter of Warning

Dear Timmy Connolly,

As I'm sure you know, you're playing the Anaheim Ducks tonight. In case you haven't realized what that means, I've taken the liberty of drawing you a diagram that I'd like for you to hang in your locker stall before you take the ice:


Okay, now take a good long look. Memorize it. Then focus all your energy on keeping your head out of the red circles. Buffalo loves you, Timmy, and we'd like you to continue to know what year it is.

Good luck out there tonight!
Gambler

P.S. You might want to share a copy of this diagram with Roy-Z, seeing as his head is perpetually at red-circle height.

3 comments:

Heather B. said...

Hiting Roy-Z is the one situation where I might buy Prongers, "But I'm so tall, I didn't even see that guy!" excuse :-)

But good call on the Timmy warning! I know I'm a little terrified.

Katebits said...

:^:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi-LAR-ious, Gambler!

Unknown said...

This post gives new meaning to the word "duck."